Visualise Your Data
If you want to visualize your own data in cBioPortal, you have the following options:
We host data for you (academic use)
- MSKCC users can send us their data by filling out this form.
- Public data will be available to everyone. Suggestions on data sets are welcome. Please contact us for details.
- Private data will be accessible by you and your collaborators. Please contact us for details.
Use our tools to visualize your data
- Oncoprinter lets you create Oncoprints from your own, custom data.
- MutationMapper draws mutation diagrams (lollipop plots) from your custom data.
Download and install a local version of cBioPortal
- The source code of cBioPortal is available on GitHub under the terms of Affero GPL V3.
- Please note that, installing a local version requires system administration skills, for example, installing and configuring Tomcat and MySQL. With limit resources, we cannot provide technical support on system administration.
For any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.